In this section
LIVING WALLS, RE-IMAGINED
G-WALL incorporates our already hugely successful and patented D-MAN® cell to ensure guaranteed strength and security for your living wall project. The modular nature of the G-Wall allows for incredibly simple vertical and horizontal expansion, using interlocking, omnidirectional cells with an individual cell capacity of 580ml.
These cells use ‘jigsaw’ integration rails and are easily connected using lightweight hand tools. This makes our system incredibly versatile so that anyone can start using the system straight from the box.
THE PLATIPUS G-WALL SYSTEM
The Platipus G-WALL is a unique, modular green/living wall system for everyone.
- Quick & easy to assemble / build
- No batons, rails, hanging grids or membranes
- UV inhibited materials
- Each cell provides 4 pockets for planting
- Accepts standard 13 / 14mm irrigation pipe
- Unique pocket ‘drip-through’ water system
- Plant temperatures moderated by cool air flow behind the cell
Due to a wide range of plant species requiring different amounts of water and the impact of local conditions, an effective irrigation system is vital. Not only does it deliver the required amount of water, it also can be used with a fertiliser dosing pump to get the correct nutrients directly to the root zone. Whilst we do not supply the irrigation system, G-WALL is ready to accept a standard 13/14mm pipe for irrigating plants growing from the cells. Our unique pocket ‘drip-through’ solution minimises irrigation piping and allows for an environmentally friendly, discreet and aesthetic finish to any living wall. As hot air rises it draws cool air up and around the cells, allowing for plant temperatures to remain moderated. The airflow reduces water evaporation and waste.
- Immediately ready for standard 13/14mm irrigation pipe
- Individual plant watering
- Easy maintenance and access to watering system
- Pocket ‘drip-through’ system supplies water to all plants
- Plant temperatures moderated by cool air flow