Tree Anchoring Without Anchors
D-MAN® Anchor System - Plati-Mat®
D-MAN® can be used individually or in multiples and cells simply lock / unlock together. It has a distinctive letterbox style wire tendon anchor point and a unique cup for cup water for valuable water storage. D-MAN® is made from recycled plastic and when combined Plati-Mat and our own engineered ratchet tensioner provides excellent stability to the tree.
One Tower Bridge, London – UK
D-MAN® Structural Systems - Plati-Mat®
- Cover and protect large planting areas & roof gardens
- Stack cells, by rotating them 180°, to allow planting areas to be built up.
- Secure trees & large shrubs with our D-MAN® Anchor System in any location
- Allows catchment water to drain underneath leaving the balance in cells
Great Malborough Street, London – UK
Deadman System - Plati-Mat®
The systems use kerbstones or sleepers as anchor points and providing that the soil placed on top of the kerbstones or sleepers has been well compacted before placing the tree in the pit, the systems offer a fast and efficient method of securing rootball trees up to 12 metres high.
High Line Park, New York – USA
Specialist Fixing System - Plati-Mat®
- Ideal for planting in difficult locations
- Suitable for most concrete planters & bases
- Fast & easy installation
- System can be tailored & adjusted on site
Pacific City, Huntington Beach – USA